<body oncontextmenu="return false"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4767169758779108008?origin\x3dhttp://there-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 7, 2009

Periods- disgusting times.

anyway the past few weeks of school has passed real quick.
projects.They suck.

Today provided a good laugh though.
Went to shoot for SB staff retreat.
Interesting, hilarious, eye opening.
Jurong Bird Park's ball rooms.Great food.
Stuck around to shoot after that.
Manage to take some ppretty nice shots.
Upload some day.

Convinced dad to buy me a lens, he agreed to a cheap one only tho. As in not like i'm thinking of brand new. Its 1k.


Arrowed APEC volunteers 'leader'. Which role is just to maintain the line of contact between the person in charge and the volunteers.

I learnt, volunteering for stuff opens up opportunities. Alot, really.
Ask me about it if you have to . haha.

One thing I learnt today shooting the staff retreat.



  • Dont be quick to point fingers
    Respect
    Commmitment
    details.

Ok thats four.


Suppose to have five, I really cant remember the first.


But I thought the team of people that organised the retreat was real good.